MeeT Dr. Williams
Candyce Williams, MD, is a specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation focusing on Neuro-Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine in Phoenix, Arizona. She is board certified in INTERNAL MEDICINE, AND PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION.
Dr. Williams’ expertise includes Neuro-Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, treatment of spasticity, intrathecal baclofen pump therapy, and pain management. She is a member of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Spinal Injury Association.
Dr. Williams received her medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. She completed her Internal Medicine internship and residency at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Williams also completed a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago at Northwestern University Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Williams’ research interests include the use of exoskeletons in the Neuro-Rehabilitation population and its metabolic impact and potential cardiovascular benefits.
Medical Education & Training
- Residency, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Northwestern University Medical Center, 1987-1990
- Internship, Duke University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1981-1984
- MD, Tufts University, 1981
- AB, Vassar College, Biology, 1977
- Barrow Neurological Institute
- Dignity Health St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
Request An appointment
Please call us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Candyce Williams